YOU SHOULDN’T Tag
* List these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment for each blogger7 facts about me:
1. I am wearing pairs of eyeglasses since I was 15 years old. And I am very choosy and always changing eyeglasses frames.
2. I play basketball, in fact, am part of the University of Mindanao (UP Mindanao) Biological Science and Environmental Studies Department (BSES Dept.) Basketball Varsity.
3. I hate reading BOOKS. I am not a bookworm. I only read those books which are required to be read.
4. I am not a television freak. I only watch tv series like Grey’s Anatomy, ER, House and CIA on pirated DVDs and CDs.
5. I love drinking liquors – brandy, wine, cocktails. I never drink beer.
6. I used to love chocolates until I was diagnosed and suffering from MIGRAINE.
7. I have a lot of ear piercings.
2. I was once damn addicted to smoking and was trying to make circular smoke out from my mouth. I could have 2-3 packs of cigarette a day. And proud that I went through with those now.
3. I fell in Agusan Marsh – my study area, with my first digital camera and my mobile phone.
4. I was the wedding planner of my brother’s wedding.
5. I only wore shorts and long sleeves (my signature dress) during the wedding (of my brother).
6. I love to cook and been used to do such. However, I hate to eat what I cook. I only do.
7. I am specializing Entomology (in my undergraduate study) which is very far from medical science.
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.
1. What is your name? GAGAY
2. A four letter word: Gigs
3. A boy’s name : Gary
4. A girl’s name : Gari
5. An occupation : Guest
6. A color : Green
7. Something you wear : Gown
8. A type of food : Ginataan (..anything that has coconut milk.)
9. Something found in the bathroom : Gel
10. A place : Georgia
11. A reason for being late : Grumpy from Gigs
12. Something you shout : Gosh!
13. A movie title : Gossip Girl
14. Something you drink : Gin
15. A musical group : Gipsy Grind
16. A street name : Golden Acres Street
17. A type of car : GM cars (..just choose which one.)
18. A song title : Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
19. A verb : Guess
Our prep courses include ase practice test dumps along with 642-617 training certification exam key, in addition of 646-205 exam and scdjws certification dumps. We guarantee 100% victory in Network+.