This is my first time to join Saturday 9 but this is not my first time to stumble upon Saturday 9 meme.
2. Do you own a smart phone? If yes, is it everything you wanted? If no, how seriously have you considered a purchase of the new smart phone?
I don’t have. Mmmmm.. I just recently purchased new phone on the first week of June this year. And I don’t think I will get another one.
3. Have you ever camped out to purchase something?
As far as I could remember, I didn’t!
4. What is your worst habit?
Sleeping, it is! Haha!
5. What is your best habit?
I love to eat!
6. In your opinion, what is life’s greatest mystery?
Life itself, is for me, the greatest mystery! God is always Good!
7. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc. or do you just like to lay low and stay home?
Lately, I couldn’t go out for travel nor attend social gatherings because our classes in medical school made me stick at home, hospital and school.
8. Whether you’re busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way?
I’m busy, that’s undeniable, with my studies. But off course, I also find time to chill out for my self after those stresses.
9. Is there something you’d like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not?
There, really, is one thing that I wanted to change for myself ever since I was in college. It’s my being a sleepy head. If you happen to follow me since before, you surely will laugh at me today. Before, I was caught sleeping inside the library. Lately, when we attended a mass, I also fell asleep. And off course, medical school shouldn’t be missed. I always caught sleeping while the classes is on going. My bad! That’s what I wanna change!