Today is the last Saturday for the month of July 2011. Time really flies so fast.
Anyway, here’s another Saturday 9 fun that I am having here. Enjoy!
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You’re current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?
>> Yeah! And I won’t be telling it here!
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?
>> Oh gosh! I guess just less than a minute.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
>> It depends on any situation.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they’re alive.)
>> Yeah! Most especially with my mom.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend.
>> Yay! He was the only boy who woe me for 3 years. But we broke up 10 days before our paper anniversary.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?
>> Haha! I guess a shirt. Until now it’s with me. But my friend told me that she’ll just be giving it to me instead. LOL!
9. Who is someone famous that you’ve met?
>> By far, the recent Philippine President.