Have a great Saturday everyone!
It’s Saturday 9 once again! Hope you’ll enjoy this week’s theme.
2. What’s your favorite nickname that you’re called?
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
>> OMG! I don’t know what to do yet.. Hopefully, no one would cheat on me.
4. Do you ever cry at a movie?
>> Yeah! Haha..
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?
>> Uhmm.. I’m in a happy and contented relationship now, that’s for sure!
6. Who do you got to for advice?
>> My mom, ALWAYS. My boyfriend, sometimes.
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
>> I can’t remember when.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?
>> Mmmm.. I guess that was a Sunday before last Sunday when I and a blogger buddy, Part Elai, met here in Cebu City. She actually visited her family here and had a time to drop by at me in the condo. But this actually ain’t our first time to meet. We met before, I guess, that was a summer vacation in 2009 in Davao City.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
>> Yay! That thing? I and M are still thinking, up until now, where to have that. Actually, we haven’t finalized when to get married yet because I am still in my medical school (post graduate degree) and I am determined to finish the degree yet before getting married. Good enough that M understood it and he’s so supportive with my chosen career.