Today is a not so boring Saturday. I have a lot of things to complete which supposed to be done yesterday Friday. But since the weather here is getting gloomier day after day which is very conducive for sleeping, I actually went to sleep immediately as I arrived home last night. All of my blogging tasks are still pending. LOL!
Anyway, happy Saturday! Here’s another fun with Saturday 9.
1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.
>> I just attended Ate Hazel’s wedding in Bacolod City. That was a blast for her and her more than 7-year boyfriend. Kindly hover here for the complete story.
2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears?
>> It depends. Usually, enjoyable because I don’t attend, even invited, weddings which are not my super close friends. I don’t like feeling stupid in that event knowing nothing about the couple.
3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical?
>> Good inside!
4. Do you have a photo blog? (If so, feel free to share the link with us.)
>> No, I don’t have. But I am planning to. I still just don’t have a good domain name for it.
5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices?
>> Yeah! I prefer to ride a cab.
6. What’s the high temperature today where you are?
>> If I am not mistaken, the highest temperature here in Cebu City is around 42 degrees centigrade.
7. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Agree, or no?
8. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been in your life?