Happy first Saturday of August 2011 everyone!
1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing?
>> I have ONCE, only ONCE, lost a lover. He cheated on me. But I never took any of my time thinking of him anymore.
2. What was your favorite vacation ever?
>> Last year, October 2010, when I and my mum went a vacation in one of the provinces here in the Philippines. We had a blast that time.
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what’s going on before it happens?
>> NO! NEVER!
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK.
>> Yeah! I was a school writer/editor before, since I was in elementary until I finish high school. I have written a couple of poems too. Sorry, but I forgot those already. I can’t share even one.
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills?
>> Mmmm.. I guess, only those mails from direct advertisers. LOL!
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don’t count.
>> I still have a number of friends, counting them through fingers is enough, whom I am having with since I was in elementary – we’ve been so close together like sharing problems, laughs, setting up a date until now. And hopefully, our friendship would last forever.
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don’t own one, do you think you will one day?
>> Yeah! I have a pet – a fish pet named ISHY. You can hover her here.
8. It’s Friday afternoon and you’re planning your weekend. What’s on your agenda on a hot August night?
>> It’s already Saturday evening here (in the Philippines) while I am doing this post. I actually just came home from the movie house. I watched movie, a local film in the big screen with my classmate in medical school.
9. What’s your worst nervous habit?
>> LOL! I always feel like having butterflies in the stomach. Hehe!
Have a great Saturday everyone!