A mommy blogger friend, Ate Raya, from the Bisdak Blogger Group awarded me this Inspirational Blog Award. Just so, I am inspired much to blog more and more. But somehow ain’t inspired to answer the questions below because I am getting lazy for Q & A today. LOL! But I will try! Lazy, I am! But just today!
Anyway, here below are the questions that I need to answer and even those who were tagged.
1. What makes you laugh, smile or giggle?
Obviously.. and even more.. Ahuh?!?
2. What are your dreams for your future?
Nothing more but becoming a successful .
3. If you were to go on a cruise, where would it be and why?
European cruise with my M. Places in Europe are very conducive for romantic dates for couples. Ain’t it?
4. How would you like to spend your vacation and with whom?
Off course, my M! Haha!
5. If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?
All of what I am having now are because of my past. I have nothing to change for. I am very well contented of everything I am savoring now and having with my life.
6. Is there something that you wished for when you were young but you did not get it?
Mmmm.. I don’t think so I have. I the youngest in the family and I grew up given almost, but not all, of the things I used to like. So, none, as far as I could remember, that I wished to have but didn’t get.
7. Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on?
Yeah! When I was still in first year medicine. That was the very first time that I live so really far from my family. It took me months not to see them. And the fact that studying medicine ain’t a joke which really need de-stressants, more and more inspiration and determination, I was almost to give up especially every time I look at my failing scores in some quizzes and exams. Being far from my family while studying medicine were not really a good thing for me. But at least, somehow, I have adjusted to it now.
8. Is there someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration?
Aside from the One Above, that’s unquestionable, I am having my parents, siblings, family as a whole and off course, my M.
That’s all? Waaaaaaah! LOL! I need more! My sleepyhead gone when I started answering the question. It was great to answer and share about myself.
Oh now, I guess, it’s time for me to victimize other inspiring bloggers out there! Seat back! But not just relax..be nervous! be very nervous!
Below are my victims.. oh! I mean, the bloggers who inspired me, honestly, a lot!
Hope you’d be inspired to share this Inspirational Blog Award!