Happy Weekend guys! Here’s another enjoyable week with Saturday 9!
1. Where will you be and doing this Tuesday afternoon?
>> Most probably, in school! I’ll be in school!
2. Do you belong to any group(s)?
>> Group? What do you mean?
3. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? (If the answer is “it depends,” on what does it depend?)
>> Energized! It’s because I am happy and glad being or belonging in such group.
4. Is there a role you naturally put yourself while adapting when in group situations?
5. In business or formal situations, do you mind hugs or are you offended if it goes past a handshake?
>> Hugs or just handshakes are ok for me.
6. Do you find what we’d call “ice breakers” a playful way to build community in a lighthearted manner, or a complete and utter hell of forced fun and awkwardness?
>> The former.
7. What word do you use far too frequently?
>> I can’t rate my words!
8. What word do you use not frequently enough?
>> LOL! I can’t rate words on how I frequently am using them.
9. What word do you use when swearing is not appropriate?
>> “I’m not sure!“